Projects & Jobs
- Chief Digital Officer on ScissorBoy LLC. ScissorBoy is a US based company working (among other projects) in developing educative and communication tools and apps for world leading beauty brands. As a supervisor for the development of these tools and apps I perform the following tasks:
- Coordinating a team of developers for Android, iOS, frontend and backend, designers, testers and translators. Prioritizing tasks, making sure of meeting deadlines, doing all this with the help of agile practices and agile project management tools.
- Improving the usability and user experience of the apps. I make sure that the apps as as user friendly as possible. I many times suggest new designs myself, if a more overall modification is needed I coordinate with our designer to get a brand new design.
- Supervising the QA of the products. We have a QA team for that, but I do the testing myself for many relevant new features or bug fixing.
- Communicating with our client to report progress and discuss new features and with Grant Romundt, the CEO of the company for discussing new tasks and features to implement, review the work done, make adjustments in the workflow and report on the progress of the projects.
- Deployment of a wiki focused on legal documentation for lawyers and legal advisors, using Tiki Wiki software – A client in Spain
- Chattyhive iOS app interactive wireframes – interactive wireframes
- Design and prototype a Gear Inventory app for iOS – A client from Seattle
- Prototype an iPhone app using existing Sketch 3 designs – A company in San Francisco, CA
- Crear una web para una empresa de Reformas – reforama.es – A company in Spain
- Tienda online de Vinos utilizando Shopify – n1original.com – A client in Spain
- Desplegar la app Telescope en DigitalOcean – A client in Spain
- I started up our social anonymous chat service chattyhive together with 3 other guys. On 2016 we decide to open source the project.
- Idea and initial project design and specifications. Business administration.
- Team management, task assignment, and development follow-up.
- Design and technologies decision-making. Brainstorming on new functionalities and business model.
- Android and web app design. Interactive prototyping of apps for both platforms.
- Backend development. Python/Django, AWS.
- Advertising and social media marketing. Logo, blog and launch page.
2011 – 2013
- Job as network operator on Grupo SMS – CGP Repsol. Deployment and troubleshooting of Telefonica Networks for Repsol corporative offices, stations and CPDs.
2009 – 2010
- Job as software engineer on SigoJoven.com. A Spanish startup developing a social network for people older than 40
2002 – 2010
- Bachelor and Master degree in Telecom Engineering.
- Universidad de Vigo, Spain
- Fachhochschule Technikum Wien, Austria